Howdy. I'm Pat McLene. Welcome to my blog. I used to write a weekly column on WND.com about prepping - or as I prefer to call it - Self-Dependence. The purpose of this blog is to allow me to go deeper into self-dependence than I did at WND and to help those who are starting the journey along. Check out the About Me link to the right for more info on yours truly. And thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Somewhere a happy prepper...


Search ends for grenade launcher ammo lost in North Dakota


Well...Christmas comes in May.  I seriously doubt that those rounds will be located any time soon. Kind of makes you wonder about the explosive handling skills of the members of the N.D. national guard though. 

Now don't get me wrong. I highly recommend that who ever found those rounds do their patriotic duty and immediately return them forthwith to the proper authorities.  Do not - I say - do not pack them away in a few PVC pipe and cap cache tubes packed with desiccant and bury them at various places in the North Dakota badlands for potential future use.



 Because...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment